Steel Kit Homes Perth
Steel Frame Kit homes are the perfect solution for a granny flat, holiday home or tourist chalet. We provide quality Steel Kit Homes in Perth WA, and offer a variety of floor plans to suit your property. All of our Steel Frame Kit Homes have a 6 star energy rating making them both comfortable and efficient.
Click the images below to view some of the typical configurations available in a Steel Frame Kit Home.
Steel Frame Kit Home Builder
At Garage Wholesalers we are specialist Kit Home Builders and manufacture quality Steel Frame Kit Homes in a range of configurations.
Our expertise as Perth’s Kit Home builder ensures an easy to assemble home which can typically be assembled to lock up stage in a week. With a range of floor plans you choose the configuration that suits your property and use.
For more information on our range of quality Steel Kit Homes call us today on 9459 9655 or if you prefer simply complete the enquire form opposite and one of our staff will contact you.
GW-6M Wide with L-To House Layout (click for large view)
House Inclusions and Exclusions
- 150C12 House Frame
- 3mm GALV Frame connecting plates
- 150C Column Caps
- Colorbond 0.47tct corrugated roof sheets
- Colorbond 0.47tct horizontal corrugated wall sheets
- Colorbond Flashings
- Colorbond Gutters
- Colorbond Downpipes
- 100C12 Ceiling joists
- 25mm Ceiling battens
- External Stud frame walls
- Internal Stud frame walls
- Insulbreak 65 roof insulation
- Insulbreak 65 External wall insulation
- 76x38 powdercoated patiotube verandah
- 2 of 1880h x 1200w windows with flyscreens
- 2 of 900h x 1200w windows with flyscreens
- 1 of 2143h x 1810w Glass Sliding Door with Flyscreen
- 1 of 2143 x 1570w Glass Sliding Door with Flyscreen
- Colorbond tek screws for cladding and flashings
- Zinc wafer teks for wall frame assembly
- Purlins Bolts to assemble frame
- House build
- Wall frame assembley
- Internal doors and frames
- Concrete to frame footings
- Concrete pad
- Insulation batts to ceilings
- Insulation batts to external walls
- Plasterboard to ceilings and walls
- Electrical wiring
- Any internal fitout